Friday 23 October 2009

Nutty Nutshells Wednesday Winner!!!

Hi Everyone!!
OMG I am so sorry that I haven't posted the winner of our very first Nutty Nutshells Challenge!! I have a terrible sinus infection and feel awful and I have had a ton of deadlines that I had to meet this week. I let it slip and I am truly sorry that I have delayed this announcement!
The winner is: Angela of Sparkly Cards!!! You can see her card here.
WOO HOOOO!!!
Congratulations Angela.
Please email me your address information (allenc1111@aol.com) and we'll let you pick your 4 Nutshells and your prize package will be on it's way to you in no time!! Thanks to everyone that entered our very first challenge. We appreciate all of you. Remember, we have a challenge going on right now, so be sure to scroll down and check it out! Have a wonderful night!!
Hugs, Cathy

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! Thank you so much, I can't believe I have won the challenge, I loved colouring Pecan Nut Witch, she is perfect!!

    Hope you are feeling better soon, and have some tiime to rest and recover!!

    hugs Angela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!! Congrats Angela!!

    ReplyDelete